Boston Marathon 2018
$7,500 for Charity Runners; $2,500 for Registered/Qualified Runners
FEES UPON ACCEPTANCE TO THE TEAM:
$100 Administrative Fee paid upon acceptance; $360 BAA Registration Fee paid directly to BAA in January
- The person receiving the entry bib must be the sole person who utilizes the number. It may not be transferred, sold or auctioned to another person.
- The runner must properly prepare him/herself to finish the Marathon in at least six hours.
- The runner must abide by all rules and regulations regarding the BAA Boston Marathon.
- When selection to Team MR8 has been finalized, valid credit card information will be collected from all participating runners. In the event that the runner does not meet the fundraising requirement, Team MR8 reserves the right to charge the credit card.
- The runner must agree to wear the Team MR8 running shirt while participating in the Marathon.